Let me start by saying that I'm feeling better now. My 'all day' nausea has subsided. Thank the Lord! Indigestion and headaches seem to be what is causing me to not feel the best right now.
As for the doctor's visit...
All is well with me and Baby. We were able to listen to the baby's heartbeat tonight! Amazing! God is so good! We were at the doctor's office all of about 10 minutes. A quick and easy checkup. My next appointment is for June 2nd.
I will come back to write more later. Right now I'm exhausted from a long day at work with my first graders and the drive to and from the doc. It's time for bed!


1 comment:
I have looked several times tonight for an update. Yay! Isn't it the most amazing sound, hearing that heartbeat? Just wait until you see arms, legs, etc on the ultrasound! Heartburn to me was just as bad as being sick but in a totally different way. I know I've said it before, but it really is all VERY MUCH worth it and you really do forget that stuff. :)
Post a Comment