

We're home from Mexico Beach! Will was able to fish his heart out with Lawrence. They would fish all day! I thought Will just might kill his dad with all that fishing. They caught lots of fish each time they went out on the Lackey's boat. (Thanks Debbie and Tom!) Linda and I relaxed on the beach or around the pool while they were fishing. It was great to just sit, read, and/or chat with her. One day we went shopping in Panama City. I didn't find anything (the maternity store had closed and moved locations) but I enjoyed looking. Will and Lawrence fished off the beach one day while Linda and I soaked up the sun. I had to keep cool...I can over heat easily now days...so I would take a dip in the water every now and then and sit under the umbrella. Umbrellas are a must on the beach this year! Will and I ate delicious seafood. Our favorite meal was a sunset dinner with a view of the water at Port St. Joe at a restaurant called The Sunset Grill. I had lobster ravioli and he had a steak and shrimp scampi. It's a romantic location and after dinner we took a couple of pictures out on a dock overlooking the water. One day we traveled to Destin to go shopping at the outlet mall there. Will's lost tons of weight so he needed some clothes that fit and I've gotten bigger so I needed a few more maternity clothes. One shop we didn't need to go in but I couldn't resist was Osh Kosh. It was fun for us to pick out a few outfits for Tripp. We hope we got the right sizes for next summer. If he's not extremely large or extremely small we will have it about right. We had a great time with Will's parents and seeing my friend Jessica who lives in Panama City. Jessica came down to Mexico Beach on our last day to eat lunch and enjoy the beach with us. Will and I are now at home rearranging the bedrooms and cleaning out closets so we can make room for Tripp and all his stuff. I want to get started on the nursery before I have to get started working on setting up my Kindergarten classroom. I'm really enjoying this summer for the most part. There are a few things I would change but I'm not God and He's in control. Please keep Daddy in your prayers!


2 comments:
What a beautiful beach picture of you!! Makes me wanna get pregnant and go to the beach. (not really!)
Congrats on the baby boy on the way! I went to elementary school with Will... did you go to GWA? I was Lori Digby then. I saw your blog on Nicole Roberts' page (I went to EHS with her). Hope you have a great pregnancy!
Post a Comment