John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rambunctious Child!

Well, Tripp is moving so much these days that he is starting to wake me up in the mornings before my alarm goes off or he likes "playing" when I'm trying to fall asleep at night. He's already keeping me up at night! Oh, dear! Not only is he keeping me up but I have to get out of bed at least twice (sometimes three times) during the night to go to the bathroom. Working with 18 5 year olds every day takes a lot of energy and sleep but I don't seem to be getting enough of that right now. I find myself going to bed earlier and earlier as the week goes on. Sunday night it will be a 10 o'clock bed time. Then Monday it might be 9:45. Then Tuesday it might be 9:30...and so on. By Friday I'm ready to collapse on the sofa as soon as I get home! To end on a good note...my doctor said I could take Zantac to help my heartburn. Wow! What a relief! That stuff really works and it lasts all day so I don't have to constantly eat Tums! I still have to have those before I lie down to sleep at night. It's soooooooooooooooo nice not to feel that burning all the time!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Tiffany, at least Will doesn't say goodnight to Tripp when he's already asleep...causing Tripp to wake back up (when you're going to sleep)...or hopefully your alarm clock goes off before Will's too because Lawson used to get up with Ryall's alarm, not mine..and we would get cheated out of 30 minutes of sleep! I know how you feel about the potty too...unfortunately I don't think you'll ever skip a night again in your life without going to the potty in the middle of the night.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Nicole Roberts said...

I want to laugh...but I feel for you more. I totally understand all this. Find in encouragement in the fact that I got more sleep AFTER Walker was here. In the end, it got really bad...and so the sleep I got when he got here seemed much more quality!