John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Check Up

Will and I just arrived back home after visiting the doctor and a delicious supper with Momma, Daddy, and Heidi. Our appointment was at 4:45. I did the usual check up stuff. The nurse asked me, "Why are you still here?" and I replied, "I don't know you tell me." We both laughed. She said my weight looks good, blood pressure is good, and urine is clear. Dr. Levitt did a pelvic exam and discovered that I'm not dilated hardly any (which is discouraging). He wrote a few notes on my chart and said that he wants me to complete an "activity chart" for the baby's movements. Then he said we'll see ya next week. Ugh! Will and I made the appointment for 4:45 next Wednesday and took an activity chart so I can count Tripp's movements for one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. I'll take the chart with us to the appointment on Wednesday unless Tripp decides to arrive before then. Tripp is very content at the moment. I've already counted his movements for an hour tonight and it was 25+ for the hour. He's lovin' it in the home he's had for 10 months now!

1 comment:

Allison said...

hang in there Tiffany. I promise he will come....guess he's just liking the warm cozy environment. He knows how cold it's been recently! :)