John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Tooth

Tonight while Tripp and I were playing I felt a tooth. It's definitely a rough spot on the bottom gums! Tripp was pulling up while holding on to my hands. He pulled my hand into his mouth to chew on my knuckle and that's when I felt the rough spot. I didn't get a good look because every time I opened his mouth Tripp would cover his gums with his tongue. The tooth hasn't seemed to bother Tripp because he hasn't been unusually fussy the past couple of days and he's been sleeping like usual. Good thing since I've been very tired myself due to the start if the school year. I've got a good, sweet, and (from what I can tell) smart class but 19 five-year-olds will wipe you out fast no matter how good or sweet they are!

No comments: