I've had a good time this summer playing with friends. I love to see my next door neighbor, Lane. He recently got a Gator and learned how to drive. I hold on tight and ride shotgun! Lane's daddy, Tommy, will tell us to go look for deer so, off we go towards the woods in our backyard.
Last week I got to play with Noah Goddard. His daddy and my daddy have been friends since they were kids so it's really neat that we are near the same age and can have fun playing together. Noah is 2 and will be having his 3rd birthday only two weeks after I turn 2. We visited each other while both of our families were vacationing near Panama City Beach. I enjoyed eating snacks and playing with play dough with Noah and his GG (Grandma Goddard).
Some other things that I enjoy doing during the summer are...
going to check Deerland's trail cameras. I get to ride on the four wheeler with Mommy as Daddy drives from one camera to the next trading memory cards, checking the batteries, and pouring out new corn for the deer to eat. While we are there I usually see birds, wild hogs, rabbits, and deer. I pick up sticks and rocks but somehow we loose them before we get back to the truck to go home.
going on a picnic to Charlie Elliott WMA that's near our house. We pack sandwiches, Cheez-its, watermelon, and juice to eat. We eat under a pavilion at a picnic table then watch turtles swim and Daddy tries to catch fish at the lake by the pavilion. I like running in the grass, looking at rocks on the shore of the lake, and trying to see fish under the water.


No comments:
Post a Comment