Tripp has "Loads of Love" to give. He and Will made my Valentine's Day so special. I walked into our house to the aroma of a freshly baked cake and two cards sitting next to the cake platter. The delicious yellow cake with vanilla icing and red sugar sprninkles all over it was my sweet surprise and our dessert with supper (that Will cooked while I played outside with Tripp). If only I had a video of the two of them baking the cake! I bet that was a real hoot. Tripp loves to help in the kitchen!
After supper Tripp opened his Valentine gifts from Will and me.
Tripp and Daddy color on the "Color Wonder" paper with the "magic" markers. Tripp says, "No gween Daddy...bwue."


2 comments:
Tripp is so cute and growing up so quickly. Hopefully I will be able to see him some time when you and Lauren get together!
He is just so precious Tiffany. :)
Post a Comment