Will, Tripp and I are excited and will be patiently waiting on the next member of our family to arrive. He or she will be here on or around July 5th! Along with Heidi and Blake's wedding this new baby will give us something happy to look forward to during the saddest time of the year for our family. I wish my parents could be here to enjoy the experience of a second grandchild but I know they are smiling down on us from heaven.
We have already been to three check-ups with my doctor. Each visit has been a good one including seeing the first picture on the ultrasound screen and most recently hearing a very strong and rapid heartbeat. I was feeling sick but never actually threw-up. Now I'm experiencing heartburn every evening and sometimes during the day. As far as how I feel, so far things are just as they were when we were expecting Tripp. The only difference is that I started to "show" alot earlier. Maternity pants came out rather quickly. I have an appointment on February 1st with a special doctor and during that visit we will find out if Baby is a boy or girl. My next appointment with my OB is feburary 8th. For now Tripp says, "Baby (points to my growing belly) growing.". It's hard to believe that I'm already 16 weeks along today. Time is going to fly by!


No comments:
Post a Comment