John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

11 Months Old

Wow! Today Tripp is 11 months old. During bath time tonight Tripp did something that he's never done before. He always loves to knock his bath toys down into the water that I put on the edge of the tub. Well, tonight after he knocked them into the water he proceeded to pick them out of the water and put them back onto the edge of the tub. Knock toys into the water. Put toys on the edge of the tub. Repeat. He did this over and over. It's amazing to watch a little mind grow and learn new things!

I marked the occasion by cleaning our house. Just kidding. I really did clean the house but not because Tripp was turning 11 months old. It just needed to be done. Anyway, Tripp spent the day at his Nana and Papa John's house today while I cleaned and went to Party City for birthday party supplies. Yes, I've already started planning. We ordered the cake a few days ago. I've addressed the invitations. Next on my list is to order balloons that I hope I can get on a Sunday. His party is on his actual birthday, November 15, which is a Sunday. I can hardly believe that he'll be a year old in one month! I know I've said this before...time flies!

No comments: