John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun

Will and I took Tripp to a local farm to pick out a pumpkin and take a hay ride last weekend. We had a good time being together and look forward to going back next year when Tripp will enjoy more of the activities. While we were there we saw Will's cousin, Josh, with his wife and daughter. Their daughter, Sarah, who is three was having the best time. We were able to slow her down for just a minute to get a quick snap shot with Tripp. When we went to pick out a pumpkin. Tripp wasn't sure about them at all. He wouldn't touch them even after I touched them to let him know it was ok. He had a good time just looking. I'll have to update my pictures after the pumpkins have been turned into jack-o-lanterns.

11 months old...Tripp picks out the perfect pumpkin for his first Halloween jack-o-lantern.
Tripp, Mommy, and Sarah
Mommy, Daddy, and Tripp on the hay ride.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute pics- what was Tripp for Halloween. Tell Sandy hey for me I can't even email her anymore- it just gets sent back to me.