Our little artist tried out a new canvas! I guess he was tired of coloring in coloring books. I was so upset when I saw this that I couldn't even speak but I had to grab the camera! He used his favorite color! I thought the crayons were out of reach. Evidently NOT! Tripp drew this masterpiece on our fireplace hearth while I was taking a shower.
Will wanted to put out his trail cameras and corn so he could see what deer are there on his "Deerland" in Madison so Tripp and I rode along. Tripp loves to ride the ATV and spread corn out for the deer to eat. Will sat on the ATV and lifted Tripp to his seat in front of him. Tripp started clapping with excitement and said, "Get on, Mommy!" After Will opens the bags and begins pouring it on the ground Tripp calls the deer to eat with... "Deeeerrrrr, fooooood!" He loves putting out corn so much that he started crying after we poured the first two bags because he thought we were finished and headed home. I wish we had been heading home because I found out that chiggers love me! If you are out in the summer in the woods or grassy areas you probably know that chiggers are mean little bugs. I got eaten alive...62 bites to be exact! Man those things itch!!! I thought I used enough bug repellent but I think the wind blew it right passed my legs!


No comments:
Post a Comment