John Brody does more cooing and baby babble these days. Music to our ears! He has just recently started to laugh in response to something. He laughs at the things Daddy does. He is such a sweet baby. Tripp is still loving him! He said just yesterday, "I have a cute baby brother". He likes to bounce John Brody in the bouncy seat but I really have to watch him because he likes to get wild. I think Tripp is ready for John Brody to be more of a playmate but will have to keep being gentle for now. One thing that John Brody hates is tummy time! He will be calm on his tummy for all of three minutes and then the screaming crying will begin. I hoping that one day he gets so mad that he'll push and roll over. I'm thankful that I'm able to stay home enjoy all the little things and spend time with him on a now extended maternity leave. I was able to get 6 more weeks and will return to my kindergarten class on October 30. Right in time for the crazy days around Halloween!
We are enjoying our time together during the day while it lasts. It'll go by fast.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment