John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Will, Tripp, Annie, and I went to Ellijay to enjoy some family time with Boss side of the family (that's Will's mom's side). This is the weekend we celebrate Will's, Grandaddy's, and Dee Dee's birthdays since they all have birthdays within days of each other and Memorial Day. Tripp had a good time seeing all the animals, riding Grandaddy's "mule", taking his first bath in a sink, making banana pudding with Mimi, and riding an ATV with his daddy. Before we left we noticed Tripp had a little runny nose and while we were there it became a full blown cold. His first cold ever and it included a cough. Yuck! Needless to say Sunday night was a rough one since Tripp woke up crying and coughing three times. I could also tell his throat was sore so I didn't want him to cry much. That meant that I was up and soothing him almost as soon as I heard him. By the time 6 am rolled around Tripp and I just got up and ate breakfast. Today he is much better, still purrs like a kitten some. He still has to cough every once in a while but I can tell the mucus is breaking up and the runny nose is gone.
Mommy and Tripp riding Great-Grandma and Great-Grandaddy's mule.

Leo (Mimi's dog), Mimi, Tripp, and Annie all on the sofa together!

Daddy, Mommy, and Tripp on the four wheeler.

Will and his grandfather at the pavilion.

Tripp rides the full mounted deer in the cabin.

Tripp takes a bath in the cabin's sink.

No comments: