John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Break is Here

So, summer break is finally here! I have really been enjoying the time at home. It's only been a few days but wow I'm lovin' it! Being able to get Tripp out of the bed in the mornings, feed him breakfast, and play with him whenever I want (when he's awake) all day is great! It's also nice to be with Will. It reminds me of summer break in our Mehaffey household...everyone at home together on summer break. I'm looking forward to all this summer holds. I know it's going to fly by!

Today Tripp was playing while I dusted and straightened up the living room. He likes to jump in the jumper thing now. It's something we just discovered this week. He's learned that he can bend and straighten his knees to have a good old time. He was having so much fun this morning that he wore himself out! I had to snap a picture before I took him to his bed to finish his nap.


This one is of Tripp jumping yesterday.

No comments: