Will, Tripp and I went to the doctor this week to check up on John Brody. Wednesday was a regular check up with the OB and Thursday was our check up with the high risk doctor. This was the week to take measurements of John Brody through an ultrasound. He measured to weigh about 6 pounds, 2 ounces. A big baby! Not only does the sonographer check John Brody's measurements but she also checks on my fluid levels, looks to see John Brody practice breathing, and see him moving. It's a treat to see him each week and we get a picture to take home. The doctor also looks at my chart of blood sugar test results. As a result of some high numbers I will now have to take 4 pills (instead of three) that lower my blood sugar along with watching what I eat. Other than that all was good with me and the baby this week. I love feeling him move inside of me because it puts me at ease. I am tired of pricking my finger four times a day but it makes me thankful that there is an end in sight. There are six more weeks until John Brody is due! I'm sure that they will fly by.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:
Keep up the good work Tiffany! Can't wait to meet John Brody :)
Post a Comment