John Brody is healthy and growing! We went to my specialist appointment today to check on him and my diabetes. Both are ok. I am 37 weeks today and feeling fine but large. John Brody measured to be 7 pounds 9 ounces, fluid, heartbeat, practice breathing were all good! Tripp enjoys seeing his brother on the monitor. Today the three of us got to see John Brody stick his tongue out and watch him move in 3D. We got to bring home a couple of good pictures. I'm sure I'll be putting them in his baby book. We also got to call and give a report to Heidi who's enjoying her honeymoon in Colorado with her now husband, Blake. Last night I had a dream that I was talking with Mama on the phone about today's appointment. We were making plans for her to meet me at the doctor's office so I was telling her which building the office was in and that sort of thing. I was so sad when I woke up to reality that I wanted to go right back to dreaming again. Oh, how I wish she could be here in person (and healthy of course) but I know she's with me in spirit just as Daddy is as well.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment