Friday, June 22, 2012
Big Boy Room
Tripp is so excited about his new room! He loves his new sheets and big bed. He slept in his new bed and room for the first time on June 14th and has done great! The only time that wasn't great was the evening that I forgot to turn on his night light. He didn't like that one bit! There were some big tears that night. The reason I forgot to turn on the night light is because he went to bed before dark so the room was still lit from the light coming through the windows. Since then Will has hung curtains and started patching holes that were made by other picture frames that were hung before it was Tripp's room. We still have to hang more curtains and the pictures I have to decorate in the safari animal theme. I will post pictures when we are finally finished with the room. For now here is a picture of Tripp on his first night in his big boy bed and new room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment