Here's the latest news...
Will, Tripp, and I went for my weekly check up with the specialist on Thursday (two days ago). She looked at my chart for my blood sugars from the week and determined that the numbers are rising so I have to take two more pills each day but she said that she recommends that my OB induce labor next week because of the rising blood sugars. My body is just not cooperating! Then we all went to my regular, now weekly, OB appointment yesterday. He read the high risk doc's notes and then we talked about scheduling induction. I really didn't want to induce on June 27 or 28th (the days Mama and Daddy went to heaven) so I was asking for Friday the 29th but Dr. Levitt had a scheduling conflict. That means if John Brody doesn't decide to come first, Dr. Levitt will induce labor on Monday, July 2nd. I will have a check up with Dr. Levitt on Friday morning to check for any activity as far as my cervix and any natural progression of labor (if any) has happened. I will be 39 weeks and one day on Friday when we go for my last check up. We are getting so close! I'm looking forward to meeting John Brody (and to be honest, not having to watch my diet so closely). The diet has helped me keep my weight down. I've only gained 16 pounds during this pregnancy!


No comments:
Post a Comment