Here are a few pictures of the room.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Furniture Update
I wanted to go get the furniture on my birthday but we ran out of time since we were hosting my family for my birthday dinner. Will's parents came over the morning of my birthday to give us a generous gift of money to help pay for the furniture. So, Will and I went yesterday to pick up all of Tripp's furniture. We got home and Will's dad helped Will move in all the boxes. Will and I took everything out of boxes then Will started putting all of it together. I only assisted. It didn't take too long. We started around 6:30 and finished up around 9 pm. If you haven't noticed, we like to work at night. Everything looks great! We're not sure if it will all stay where it's located now in the nursery because a glider rocker has been ordered for us by my parents. We'll have to see if everything fits with it in there too. Gotta have a glider! All of this is so exciting! Now I just walk in Tripp's room just to look at it. I'm so pleased that everything is coming together so nicely.
Here are a few pictures of the room.


Here are a few pictures of the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WOW!! This looks GREAT! I AM SO IMPRESSED. :)
Y@Y!!! It's all coming together!! Will's paint job looks GREAT!!! I love the bedding too, it's adorable! You'll be walking in his room "just to organize" TONS of time before he comes...and then TONS more once he's here!! HOW EXCITING!!
love it! Great job! I remember just sitting in Davis' room in our glider and just dreaming of holding him in my arms! And now its here :) What a special time!
His room is adorable!! I know this must add to the excitement of his arrival that much more. Brian said Tripp looks like he's all ready to go hunting right away with Will.
Post a Comment