John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Furniture

Will and I had our friends Matt and Allison over for dinner on Tuesday night. While we were eating dinner I answered the phone (I usually would not answer the phone during dinner but Daddy had to be admitted into the hospital again that day so I was wanting the updates from Momma.) to hear a kind woman from Baby Junction say that our furniture has arrived at the store. Woo hoo! I was thrilled to have it here so soon. (She told us 6-8 weeks from June 25th.) Will, on the other hand, was not so thrilled because he hadn't started painting or putting up the chair rail in Tripp's room. I had to tell her we would come get it in a few days. Well, we finished dinner and had a delicious chocolate cake that Allison made as our dessert. Will decided that it wouldn't be until next week that we were going to get the furniture so he could have time to work in there on the walls.

Last night Will measured the room, drew it out on paper, and figured out the number of stripes so he knows where to paint. This morning he and his dad went to Lowe's and Will bought a really long level, the trim, and paint. Will's borrowing his dad's new saw. Thanks Lawrence (aka Pops)! When he got home he measured on the wall the same measurements from his drawing plan and made his marks on the wall. Now, Will is currently out on the back porch with the trim, a saw, and a pencil to cut the pieces of the chair rail. He's on the back porch instead of the drive way because it's raining. He's happily working on his baby project!

1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

I cannot wait to see pics of the nursery! It is sooo fun getting it all together, isn't it? :)