John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 22nd Check Up

Will and I were on our way to see the doctor on Wednesday, September 17th when I got a call on my cell phone from the doctor's office saying that Dr. Levitt had an emergency at the hospital. One of his patience had gone into labor. The receptionist asked us to reschedule so we did for Monday the 22nd at 3:45. We went for my check up and everything is great! My blood pressure was as good as it gets at 120 over 70. My weight was good. The nurses were all very complementary. That made me feel good. I measured 34 inches. Tripp's heartbeat was 151 beats per minute. Dr. Levitt said everything is going along as it should. After he measures my belly and checks the heartbeat he asks for questions. Will asked if there were any concerns with me going to a Georgia football game in October. (Will was referring to the UGA v. UT game on Oct. 12th.) Dr. Levitt said no like there was nothing to worry about. He asked if the stairs I had to climb were steep but when we told him that wasn't an issue he said there's no reason I couldn't go. Will was concerned for me. How sweet is that! If you know me I'm going to try to go to all the home games rain or shine before Tripp arrives. I mean, I've already suffered through the sweltering heat at the first two games. I probably shouldn't have gone to the first since I didn't even make it through the first half. I had to try! I'm a devoted Bulldog! The games coming up should no doubt be a whole lot easier due to it being cooler. Woo hoo fall is finally here!


Will, me, Heidi, and Rex (our cousin) about to ride to Athens for the UGA v. Georgia Southern game. I was hot already!


Mama and me before heading to Athens to watch the UGA v. Central Michigan game. I learned my lesson from the first game and took a wash cloth that I kept wet and around my neck the entire game to keep me cool.

No comments: