Will and I took a trip back to Snellville yesterday for an ultrasound session at Fetal Moments to see Tripp in 3D. We enjoyed seeing him on the screen. He was estimated to weigh 4lbs. 13oz. as of yesterday. The sonographer said that based on his measurements that he could come as early at Halloween. Just in time for the opening of gun season for deer hunting and the Georgia/Florida football game! Ha, ha, ha. Tripp was definitely showing us that he's running out of room. He moved a little but we were kind of disappointed that he wasn't more active. The sonographer said that he did a good job moving for us because she sees babies that don't move at all in the 30 minute session. I now know that when I feel him move all he's mostly doing is stretching. His head is down and his bottom's up. He loves to rest on my right side. I've included some pictures below.

Tripp's profile

a foot

a hand

I call this one "squished".
an elbow, face, and knee
As you can see this one looks like he's saying, "Mommy, I'm getting squished in here!" I'm thinking...you've still got some growing to do so, get ready to be even more squished!
3 comments:
love it
love it
love it
Soooo cute!! I love his little "tootsies" in your picture too... and his face looks so sweet!! I can't wait to meet him!!! You're in the homestretch and it's getting cooler, you're good to go!! Sleep while you can! - although I slept better after I had the baby than before (comfortableness goes out the window the last few weeks of pregnancy)
When I went to Fetal Moments Walker was much "younger" and smaller...he had more room to move about. You just wait until Tripp gets here and you will be wishing he could just be that still. Ha ha. :)
Post a Comment