John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Window Treatments

Tripp's room has window treatments now. They look great! Linda (Will's mom) had them custom made for us. Will hung them in Tripp's room last week. The only thing is we noticed some mistakes with the sewing and now they are back at the seamstress' workshop. I'll try to take some close up pictures when we get them back and hung up again. Right now all I have are some from the doorway. The fabric has little green leaves and then Linda had the seamstress add pom-poms for the finishing touch on the trim. (Which you can't see in the picture below but they are there.)

1 comment:

Allison said...

How wonderful that your MIL is helping so much with the room!! You can see the pom poms if you blow up the picture...what a great touch!! I know you are ready for him to be here...everything is in it's place and looks wonderful!