John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Four Months Old

Tripp is now four months old. Things he likes to do...play, chew, and study his hands, look at everything, walk around with me in the Baby Bijorn, laugh at me or Will when we speak in a fast, high picthed voice, take warm baths, watch the Noggin Channel or hunting shows with his daddy. A typical day at this age begins around 8 am as he wakes up talking and playing with his hands. He gets a diaper change (size two now) and then gets to eat an eight ounce bottle of formula. Tripp enjoys some interaction and play time until around 10. Now he's tired and ready for a nap. Lunch (another 8 oz) is around noon after another diaper change. Now Tripp's ready for some more play time or maybe a cartoon on Noggin or a walk outside. He's usually awake for me when I get home from work. I take over play time after the sweetest smile for my greeting. Sometimes Will changes his diaper and feeds him is afternoon bottle (another 8 oz) or I get to feed him if I'm home before 4. Will and I eat "lupper" while Tripp swings or plays and then it's another diaper change. I love this diaper change because it's when I "steal" kisses from his belly and little, fat thighs using a high pitched voice to make Tripp laugh. I undress him to get ready for a bath. Will gets the tub ready and then I bathe him as he kicks and enjoys the warm water. I put on his pajamas and then feed him his last 8 oz bottle before I rock him to sleep by 8pm.

Here are a few pictures from today...

This looks like a great bib!

Snoozin' in the joggin' stroller.

Sitting on Momma's lap...I'm a happy baby after I eat!

No comments: