Tripp and I were playing one afternoon after work. After having a little "tummy time" (which he still doesn't like) I rolled him over to play on his back. He loved that because he can grab and pull on the hanging toys. We have lots of fun playing before a bath, bottle, and bed. Sometimes there's a short little cat nap in there between play and bath. That's how I'm doing a quick update right now.
Tripp and I were able to have a lot of good quality time with my parents and sister last weekend since Will was off hunting turkeys. Yes, it's Turkey Season! Will's super excited and I'm just glad it only lasts about 8 or 9 weeks! Tripp and I will get lots of mommy/son time every weekend. I won't complain a bit about that since I miss him so much during the week!


No comments:
Post a Comment