Thursday, October 30, 2008
Borrrrrring...
The title of this entry says it all. My check up yesterday was good but boring. We did all the usual things then Dr. Levitt measured me, listened to Tripp's heartbeat, and asked if there were any questions. I'm still feeling good, Tripp's moving like always, and I'm not feeling contractions so there's really "nothing going on" yet. Dr. Levitt did say that I measure perfectly and Tripp's heartbeat was strong. Everything couldn't be better. WELL, I can think of one thing...my heartburn could go away now! THAT would be GREAT! I guess I'll just have to stick it out another 10 days or so. If we go back for our next check up (November 5th at 5:45) and I'm still pregnant Dr. Levitt said he will do a pelvic exam to see what progress, if any, is being made. Hooray! I guess all Will and I can do for now is just wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment