That's a question a lot of people have been asking me these last few weeks. The answer is no. It's getting harder to sleep. As you know I have terrible heartburn which makes me to have to try and sleep sitting up which is not an easy task. I wake up numerous times due to easing my way down the pillows and then waking up because I feel the indigestion rise in my throat. Other times I get up to use the bathroom. This too is becoming more frequent. I'm beginning to get more uncomfortable due to my belly being large and heavy. It is a must to have about four pillows to be as comfortable as possible! I know my sleep issues are only going to get worse. Everyone says that I'm never going to sleep again. This is not great news.
On another note, Tripp is still moving and stretching a good bit these days. I see him move and it's wild. He really makes my belly look funny and very lop sided at times. He's also making it hard for me to breathe since he's growing and running out of room. Five more weeks. Maybe...maybe not.
I'm thankful to be on Fall Break right now. It's nice to know after not sleeping tonight I don't have to work with my 18 five year olds today. They take a lot of my energy. I really don't have it to give them today. I didn't really try to lay down until midnight and ended up getting out of bed (due to not wanting to fight the pillows and sitting up to sleep) around 3:30 am. Will got up at 4:30 to go hunting so I sat with him while he got ready and ate breakfast. Annie was wanting to go outside and eat breakfast already. So, I let her out and fed her this morning by 5:45am. I guess she thought it was time to eat since we were all awake. She usually doesn't eat until the sun rises. The sun is her alarm clock.
I'm going to try to lay down or at least take a cat nap on the sofa for a little while. Will and I go for a check up with the doctor today. I'll write about that later!


1 comment:
Sorry that your indigestion has continued throughout the pregnancy!! The good news is ...(for me at least) I actually slept MORE after the baby than before (at least for the first few weeks). Lawson was a great baby and you really do need to sleep when he does (during the day too). Are you going to have his parents/ your parents stay with you for a few days so you can get "uninterrupted" sleep for a few days?
Post a Comment