John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Times


Tripp loves his Aunt Heidi. He got to see her and play with her over the weekend. They had a good time "calling the Dawgs". Tripp was listening and it won't be long until he's able to say, "GOOOOOO Dawgs, Sic'em!" all by himself! Ha, ha, ha. Once Aunt Heidi wore him out "playing" he ate and took a nap at Nana and Papa John's house while Heidi and I got to go shopping.

Tripp also loves going to his Mimi and Pops's house. He gets lots of attention there too! He stayed with them while Will and I had a date night. We went to see Marley and Me and then ate a delicious dinner at Outback. We hadn't eaten there since last Christmas! By the way, that movie is too cute! Will and I could see ourselves in their lives. It was very similar to us! When we got home I gave Annie a very big hug and let her sleep on the couch (on a sheet of coarse). I'm thankful she's still young. Hopefully we will have many more years with her. Tripp's going to have a good buddy. She's starting to really like him. She and he are both entertained by the gymini! She lets him put his feet on her and touch her. She'll just lay there with him. It's so sweet.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the UGA outfit. It looks so comfy and soft! Tripp has changed so much. He is SOOO cute!