John Brody's ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tripp's Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laughs

I was talking and playing with Tripp this afternoon. He was making his usual noises and smiles as I talked then he let out the cutest laugh. He actually laughed! A few minutes later Will came home and he was talking a making funny sounds then Tripp laughed for him too. Tonight we were getting Tripp ready for a bath when Tripp and Will were having a good talk and we heard it again! I quickly grabbed the video camera but as soon as I got it ready and pushed record he got quiet and wouldn't laugh any more. Boo. Maybe I can get it on video tomorrow!

1 comment:

Nicole Roberts said...

They are that way. My theory is that they don't like to be put on display. :) Walker will rarely do anything on camera that I want to show off. :) Yay for a laugh though!! (and yes, I'm checking your blog while I'm at work...shame, shame.)